Noodles Production Machinery
Description Of Noodles Production Machinery
Type of Broadyea 600MM instant noodle production line is designed by our company according to the market demand, which absorbs the advantages of similar type equipment at home and abroad, also combine with the wisdom and experience from designers. The whole noodle production machine, which adopts a varity of advanced technology, high-level automation and high precision equipment, achieves the perfect combination of mechanical and electrical integration. Currently, it is a high precision production line in our country.
1. With perfect technology, compact structure, original design and stable performance in our high quality instant noodles production line, which is developed on the basis of advanced products and requirements in the world market.
2. There is a cutting roller behind the pressing roller with many cutters on noodles production line which can make different thickness and width of noodles according to your choice by adjusting the valves outside.
3. Frying machine equipped with automatic control, saving labor, producing control conveniently.
A、Cutting Machine B、Dividing Machine C、Feeder Machine D、Aging Machine
Capacity Of Instant Noodle Line
|1||Variety of the instant noodle||80g, instant fried cup noodle|
|2||Capacity||30,000 bags / 8 hours|
|3||Total Energy||About 60KW|
|4||Steam Consume||about 1400 KG/hour|
|5||Width Of Rolling Wheel||220mm|
|6||Specification For Noodle Cake||115x110x30mm, net weight: 80g；|
vertical-down with 2 rows,
2 x 2 rows;
cutting times: 32 times/min
1. The fully automatic machine save the operator’s time and improve the efficiency
2. Emergency stop device guarantees the operator’s safety
3. Intelligent warning system keeps you away from any danger
4.High automation and accurate control system to save labor cost and improve the quality of final products.
Package And Delivery
In order to avoid the damage of instant noodle making machine by transportation, the wooden box is double layered with inner supporting girders and nailed by staggering technique to increase its loading strength.