Instant Noodle Production Line
Introduction Of Instant Noodle Production Line
Flow Chart: Material——Mixing flour——Aging——Rolling——Slitting——Steaming——Cutting——Drying——Cooling——Packaging
Different Parameter For Different Instant Noodle Production Line
1. Advanced process, compact structure, novel design, stable and reliable performance for Broadyea Machinery Instant Noodle Production Line.
3. High automation degree and simple operation of instant noodle production line.
4. The instant noodles production line with high automation, convenient operation, high-precision, which assures all working procedures from feeding flour to finished products can be accomplished at once.
5. Different chains on the belt of instant noodles production line can make different shapes of instant noodles, such as round, square, rectangle, etc.
Some Parts Of Automatic Instant Noodle Production Line
● Flour Mixer System ● Continuous Rolling Machine
● Cooking Machine ● Climbing Machine
● Drying Machine ● Dividing Machine
The Alkali Liquid Supply Process Are As Follow:
*Close the air supply valve (open the exhaust valve at the same time)——waiting for the gas exhausting——open the inlet valve to add the water into the tank——The measuring switch can senses the full of measure——close the inlet valve and supply the alkali liquid for flour mixer.
*Start to supply the alkali liquid for flour machine——open the air supply valve( close the air supply valve at the same time)——open the water supply valve——supply water in N minutes(set in the touch screen)——close the water supply valve——repeat the step 1.
*The system can be add water manually during the mixing process (when the operator feels the amount of water is low during the automatic mixer process, can add water manually), the time of add water manually can be set up.
2. Provide the basic formula of instant noodle;
3. Inspect the machine before leaving the factory;
4. One to two engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the instant noodle production line to realize normal producing in the shortest time.
Q: How long is the guarantee for your machines?